Google ads allow users to create engaging ads online and reach their audience interested in the products and services. The search engine giant owns more than 75 percent of the market share. People worldwide use the search engine giant to search for more than 3.5 billion times every day. Every search that the users make gives you immense opportunities to get your products and services noticed. Seeing its vast market share and reaching people, using the platform can be the most profitable decision that the users can make to grow their business.
Google Ads: How It Works?
Google ads follow the model based on pay-per-click. It can be seen as the type of auction that occurs whenever the users perform any keyword research. You win the auction when you make maximum bids on some specific keywords.
Google Ads: How to Advertise on It?
If you want to post advertisements on Google, then there are several ways to do it. If you are advertising for first time on Google, you need to set your account on Google Ads.
- To begin setting up an account, select the type of Google account you wish to set up; you will need to choose ‘To manage a business account.’
- Then, move to the Google account page, sign in and tap on Create account.
- Enter your username and password, tap on Next.
You are all set to advertise on the search engine platform once you have set up your account on it. Proceeding with Google ads will include the following:
Set a Goal That You Wish to Achieve
- Open the homepage of Google Ads. Tap on the Start Now option appearing either at the top of the right side or on the middle page.
- When directed towards the dashboard, tap on +New Campaign.
Now, you will need to choose a goal for the Campaign. It will help Google find out your target audience and how they can get your bid money. You have to select the right type of goal to help furnish the detailed advertisement for you.
Select Your Keywords and Business Name
Once you know your goals and choose them accurately, tap Next to move to the next option, i.e., choosing your business’s name. Further, it’s time to add a URL to allow your users to click on your advertisement. Now, select the keywords relevant to your brand and ad and tap on click.
Select the Audience You Want to Target
When moving to the next page, you will select the specific place where you wish to target your advertisement. Your chosen specific area can be anything such as a physical location or storefront or zip codes, broader regions, cities, etc. Once selected the preferred region, tap on the Next option.
Create a Fantastic and Engaging Ad
Here, you will need to create the headline of the advertisement and description. All this can become much easier for you with the box to preview ads. Also, you can use sample ads and tips that Google offers to begin writing your ads. There’s no big trick or secret behind writing compelling ad copy. Once you know about your target audience and their exact needs in the specific region, you can quickly do it.
Provide Your Billing Information
Here, you will need to provide the required information about your billing methods and promotional codes. Then, tap on the Submit option.
Use Google Analytics to Track Your Google Ad Campaign
Google Analytics helps you to know about the tweaks that you need to make in your future campaigns by providing the opportunity to analyze your current ad campaigns. It helps make your future campaigns much more successful. But before that, you will need to link the Google Ads with Google Analytics. Here is how you can do it.
- Open your account on Google Ads.
- Tap on the Tools section.
- Tap on the Linked account visible under Setup.
- Tap on Details visible under Google Analytics.
- Now, the Google Analytics enabled websites will become visible to you.
- Tap on the Setup link option displayed on the website that you wish to link to Google Ads.
The overall process will enable the users to view some of the crucial metrics like click data and costs of your advertisement on Google Analytics. All these play an essential role in determining the adjustments to be made for future campaigns and measuring success.
Some Useful Tips for Running Successful Ad Campaigns on Google
- Your landing pages should have an inviting and straightforward call to action.
- It should be scannable, and don’t put large text on it.
- Make sure that the sign-up box on your website should be in the center and front.
- Don’t forget to include more and more links allowing your users to purchase your products and a few testimonials.
- You can use various ways to make exciting and inviting headlines.
- Don’t forget to use Google Keyword Planner to choose the right keywords that your business can target.
Using a Keyword planner is very simple.
- You will need to open the website, Google Keyword Planner, and then tap on the option Go to Keyword Planner.
- Set up your account by clicking on the option New Google Ads Account.
- Next, confirm your currency, time zone, and country to authenticate your business information.
- Now, tap on the option Submit. Click on the option Explore Your Campaign. When you arrive at the Google Ads campaign dashboard, go to the top menu to tap on Tools & Settings.
- Now, tap on Keyword Planner. Here, you will need to use the Google Ads feature, Discover New Keywords, to search for relevant keywords.
Above all, if you know how to use Google Ads in the best possible way to promote your products and services, then, of course, it will reward you with more leads, conversions, sales, and ultimately more profit.